Frequently Asked Questions

Our clients ask us these questions:

PICT0145_horse_kidQ- What type of insurance should I carry if I have a horse or a tractor?

A- You need “Country Estate” Insurance. What if your horse runs away or hurts someone? What if your tractor does some damage? We can help

Q- Why did my insurance go up?

A- Call us and we can check. There are a number of reasons and sometimes we can get you a lower rate.

Q- Do you offer flood insurance?

A- Yes. It is a good idea to review some optional coverages you may wish to add to your current homeowner’s policy.

Q – Tornado Damage: Are you covered?

A- If your policy specifically refers to windstorms as a covered cause of loss, then tornadoes, hurricanes, high winds, thunderstorms and blizzards are all included in the definition of windstorm.

Call us today and see how
we can help you.


or local 517-629-4600